Basketmaker Gisela Leupoldt is proposing a three-day workshop, an introduction to BASKETRY, probably the oldest craft in the world. In this introductory course which takes place on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, participants will learn about different basketweaving techniques, soaking and preparing the materials, and will each complete a project. Cost is 120 € for the 15 hour workshop, including materials. Dates to be confirmed based on number of students.
- Discover the art and joy of listening: Radio Workshop for Children. Saturdays. Eva Carolin Ulmer 672 13 63 43
- Ballroom Dancing Classes (cha-cha-chá, foxtrot, tango, waltz, pasodoble, etc.)
- Noche latina (classes in salsa, merengue, bachata, rueda, etc.)
Information: Gaspar Coll - 696 703 805
Drawing and painting class with Marta Bartolomé
Children (from 6 years): Saturdays from 4 to 6 p.m.
Cost: 35€/month, materials included.
Drawing and various painting techniques, aimed at developing the child's creativity.
Adults: Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30
Thursdays: an evening schedule to be determined.
Cost: 50€/month (based on one class per week), basic materials included.
A class designed to reawaken the creative spirit present in us all, experimenting with different painting techniques
More information: Marta 699 561 567
- THEATRE WORKSHOP (in German) with Andrea Verone.
“Improvisation”. Fridays from 19 to 21:00 h.
“How to create a play”. Wednesdays, from 19 to 21:00 h.
For children: Thursdays, from 16:30 to 18:30 h (Spanish, English and German).
Information: Andrea Verone. Tel: 670 958 962
- CONTEMPORARY DANCE with Dolores
Mondays from 17:30 to 19:00 h (children)
Mondays from 19:00 to 20:30 h
Fridays, from 10:00 to 12:30 h
"COS I MOVIMENT" - " BODY AND MOVEMENT"
A methodological synthesis of the dialogue between the Cos-Art method and Contemporary Dance, which shows us how to inhabit our bodies sensitively and consciously, producing movement in a way that is personal and free of stereotypes. It gives us freedom of movement and at the same time provides a guide to internal and spatial pathways.
- BELLY DANCE with Karen, Wednesdays from: 19:30 - 21:30
- Don' t forget our propular CONVERSATION Practise classes in Spanish and English on Wednesdays in Sa Nau, from 20-22.00 h. Classes will begin again on January, 20.
One of our members, Joan Juncosa, has opened a framing studio. If you have pictures that need framing, pay him a visit. Special prices for members. Call 671 389 389 / 971 235 268 for information.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Workshops and classes