(For Times and prices please call SA TARONJA at 971235 268 - or the teacher in question)
with Ana Puga
Strengthens, tones and stretches your muscles. Provides balance and flexibility.
Gets you into good physical and mental shape.
Classes given by Personal Trainer Ana Puga (tel. 658 850 444)
Art courses and classes
with Marta Bartolome and Lorena Castelnoble
- Drawing, Painting and modelling for children and adults. Experimentation with materials, line, color, form and light.
- All info: Marta 699561567, Lorena 610036176 or Sa Taronja 971235268
- Call for current timetable.
with Dolores Acosta
Dolores offers a variety of dance classes:
Corporal expression and dance for the little ones: (3 to 6 years). Using games and creative stimulation (visual and musical) the children create work based on their relationship to their bodies, movement and space.
- Dance for children from 7 years and up:
- Using the elements of contemporary dance, we educate our bodies, searching for our own way of moving, freely and expressively. A combination of technique and creativity.
- Dance for children 11 years and up:
- Introduction to Contemporary Dance
- Adults: Contemporary Dance
- Specialised classes (individual or groups) using the Cos-Art method
- Movement for pregnant women
- Contact and Info: 687 668 832 - Dolores Acosta - Dancer and Corporal Trainer
- Please call for the current timetable
TANGO/ SALSA / BELLY DANCE
At certain times of year we offer Tango and Salsa classes. Call us for information
YOGA / TAI CHI
- YOGA plus
with Linda Wenzek-Barth
- A special two-month intensive new yoga course by our member and sponsor Linda Wenzek Barth. All proceeds go to Sa Taronja. Anyone can join at any time. (The class will be given in English but German and Spanish is spoken as well.)
When: Starting Sep. 29th – Mondays 10:00 - 11:30
Investment: €10 / class (all proceeds will go directly to help support Sa Taronja)
What to bring: a yoga mat and water For any questions, please contact German-American Naturopath, Linda Wenzek-Barth: 971- 13 73 83 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
with Judy Ray
on Friday mornings.
- Join us from 10:30 - 12:00 on Fridays for a gentle but effective
- yoga class. Info: Call 971 673 625